By providing the software as a Firefox extension, SQLite Manager is available on many different platforms and trivially easy to install. As well as being provided as a Firefox extension it's also available for a few other environments. It uses the SQLite library built into its hosting application (Firefox), and therefore supports versions of database files supported by Firefox's built'in library.
It allows the user to:
* View the contents of one or more SQLite databases.
* Manage tables, indexes, views and triggers.
* View and manage the records.
* Build an SQL query and execute it.
* Export data to CSV or XML.