Operational facilities include:
* ILS approach for runways 11 and 21
* GPS approach for runways 03 and 11
* Fuel: 100LL and Jet A1
* De-icing capability
* Fire fighting category 5, 6 and 7 (on prior notice)
* Met office and ATIS
* Parking and hangar facilities
* Aircraft repairs and overhaul
The airport is open around the clock and has immigration and customs facilities for international traffic, but it is used primarily for taxi, business, and training flights and the airport serves as base for several flights schools. It is home to more than half of the Danish fleet of GA-aircraft.
Bus and train services from around the country to the nearby town of Roskilde are extensive, but bus services to and from the airport are infrequent due to its limited use, and the primary means of getting to/from the airport is by own car or taxi.