ˈPersonal Information : DR. Khalid bin Mohammad bin Abdulaziz Al Anqari- Date of birth : 1371-1952
- Place of birth : Jeddah - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Address : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Ministry of Higher Education, Riyadh 1153
- Academic qualifications :
- Ph. D. , June 1981
- University : Florida University, United States of America
Work experiences :
- Minister of Higher education beginning from 20/1/1412H.
- Minister of Rural and Municipal Affairs beginning from 2/3/1410 to 20/1/1412H.
- Deputy of the Minister of Rural and Municipal Affairs beginning from 7/6/1408H.
- The Deputy of the Ministry of Rural and Municipal Affairs for Planning and Programs beginning from 1/7/1404H to 6/6/1408H.
- The Acting Deputy of the Ministry of Rural and Municipal Affairs for planning cities beginning from 18/12/1403H to 6/6/1408H.
- General Manager of Planning and Programs, Ministry of Rural and Municipal Affairs, beginning from 13/9/1403H to 1/7/1404H.
- Assistant professor, College of Arts, King Saud University, beginning from 25/08/1408H to 12/09/1409H.
Published books :
- A Comparative Factorial Ecology, Riyadh: AJA Press, 1983.
- Remote Sensing and its Applications in the Spatial Studies, Riyadh, Dar Al Mareekh, 1986.
- Urbanization in Gulf Arabian Countries, Kuwait, Geographical Kuwaiti Association, 1988, Translated.
- Urban and Rural Profiles in Saudi Arabia, Stuttgart: GEBRUDER BORNTRAEGER 1989.
- Aerial Profiles in Studying the Uses of the Lands and Land Cover: Applied study, Kuwait, Geographical Kuwaiti Association, 1988.
Published Researches :
- Size Structure of the Saudi city, a Research submitted in the Forum of the Saudi Cities, King Saud University, Riyadh, 1983, published within the Forum, pp: 93-105.
- Factorial Ecology of the Arabian city, within the series of the periodical publication issued by the Department of Geography in Kuwait University, number 1984. 69
- Real Estate Record, a Research presented at the First Municipalities Forum, Al Dammam 1404H, pp: 119-85.
- Developing the Imports of the Municipalities, a Research submitted at the Second Municipalities Forum, Al Madinah, 1406H, pp: 411-438.
- Fields and Problems of the Work of Geographers in the Public Sector: An example from the Ministry of Rural and Municipal Affairs, 1408H, Resala Al Khaleej Al Arabi, edition 1408, 1423H, pp: 63-85.
- Urban growth and urbanization in Saudi Arabia, Chapter 1, urbane and Rural Profiles in Saudi Arabia, Berlin: Gebruder Borntraegerk 1989.
- Estimating the population of the Small Saudi Cities within Using the Aerial Profiles. Series of the Researches of the Saudi Geographical Association, Department of Geography, King Saud University, Riyadh, number 1409, 2H.
- Dimensions of the Comprehensive Civilizational Development in Saudi Arabia, Social Sciences Magazine, Volume 17, edition 1988, 3 m, pp: 235-264.
- The Effect of the Settlement of Desert in Urbanization in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Arabian Magazine of Human Sciences, 10th volume, edition 38, 1990, pp: 159-186.
- An Incremental Approach for Establishing a Geographical Information Systems, Local Information Systems, International Journal of Geographical Information Systems, Vol. 5NO2, 1991, pp, 85-98.
- Dealing with the Housing Problem in the Developing Countries: the Saudi Model, Al Khaleej Studies Magazines and Arab Peninsula, edition 64. Vol. 1992, 17, pp: 119-
ar:خالد العنقري العطروزي