* A client development framework (Tide) that brings familiar JavaEE concepts to the Flex side: dependency injection, context management, authentication and secured access, bean validation, etc.
* A comprehensive integration with major JavaEE application servers, frameworks and JPA engines: JBoss, GlassFish, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat and Jetty; Hibernate, EclipseLink, OpenJPA and DataNucleus.
* An efficient real-time module (Gravity), based on Comet implementations, allowing scalable data-push.
* Code generation tools (Gas3) that help in replicating Java entity beans and services into their ActionScript3 equivalent. These tools are available as an Eclipse plug-in or an Ant task.
* Simplified configuration and high performances for critical deployments: most of the configuration is automated by scanning deployment environments and standard libraries are optimized for scalability.